CFP® Exam Tutor’s private tutoring service will provide you with the one-on-one help you need to pass the CFP® exam with ease.
Passing the CFP® exam is no easy task and it’s natural to not feel confident the day before the exam. One of the main ways that private tutoring helps build your confidence is through individualized attention and instruction by a tutor that not only passed the CFP® exam, but has taught thousands of students and has years of experience as a financial planner… a CFP® Exam Tutor.
CFP® Exam Tutor’s flexible and affordable pricing plans make it easy to get started, while our convenient online sessions make it easy to stay on track to passing your Certified Financial Planner® exam.
When you hire a CFP® Exam Tutor, not only do you benefit from personalized instruction by an experienced and certified financial planner, but you’ll benefit from their real world knowledge of owning and running their own financial practice.
CFP® Exam Tutor Private Tutoring Services include:
Frequently Asked Questions
For Candidates Who...
- Want their hard work and sacrafice to pay off by passing the CFP® exam
- Have tried but failed to pass the exam
- Need personalization that they can't get from a live or virtual course
- Want to be guided by an experienced instructor and real-life practitioner
CFP® Exam Tutor is a fully online tutoring service that helps you become proficient in the 8 Principal Knowledge Categories.
These categories are:
- Professional Conduct and Regulation (7%)
- General Principles of Financial Planning (17%)
- Education Planning (6%)
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning (12%)
- Investment Planning (17%)
- Tax Planning (12%)
- Retirement Savings and Income Planning (17%)
- Estate Planning (12%)
Pricing is straightforward and there are 4 options:
- $110 per hour for 1-4 hours of tutoring
- Buy a 5-hour block at $100 per hour
- Buy a 10-hour block at $90 per hour
- Goups of 2-10 students costs $65/hour per student
* Any unused time will be fully refunded. If you choose to pay by the hour but exceed the 5 or 10-hour price breakpoints, your bill will be adjusted downward as if you purchased a 5 or 10-hour block.
CFP® professionals must pass the comprehensive CFP® Certification Examination, pass CFP Board's Fitness Standards for Candidates and Professionals Eligible for Reinstatement, agree to abide by CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Rules of Conduct which put clients' interests first and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards which spell out what clients should be able to reasonably expect from the financial planning engagement. These are just some of the reasons why the CFP® certification is becoming increasingly recognized.
In addition, the CFP® certification prepares you for a career-long commitment to meeting the ever-changing needs of your clients. As a CFP® professional, you become a coach and problem-solver, able to provide truly personalized services to clients and to maintain high levels of financial planning and professionalism. Finally, your expertise and credibility as a financial planner is instantly communicated with the CFP® marks - the financial planning certification most sought after by consumers and financial planners alike.
2021 CFP® Exam Testing Windows:
- July 6-13 (Registration Deadline June 22)
- November 2-9 (Registration Opens July 15)
2022 CFP® Exam Testing Windows:
- March 8-15 (Registration Opens November 11, 2021
Ready to Get Started?